- Conde Nast Entertainment（CondeNastJapan） Video Creative Producer, VOGUE/VOGUE GIRL
• This position will be mainly responsible for producing video content under the title “VOGUE JAPAN” and “VOGUE GIRL” among others.
• Handles the entire video production process for VOGUE JAPAN/VOGUE GIRL YouTube channels and commercial projects from creative planning to preproduction to shooting to post production to distribution.
• Has excellent communication skills in order to exchange thoughts and ideas with the editorial teams, sales, clients, and other producers, to get thorough understanding of their messages, while effectively convey the creative aims and goals of the content.
• Propose a content plan to achieve YouTube KPIs, based on performance and trends.
• Creates scene lists, creative treatments, storyboards, and scripts for the shooting as needed.
• Prepares for necessary presentations in order to get buy-ins from clients, talents, staff, and other stakeholders.
• Manages multiple complex projects by working with other producers, including resource and budget management.
• Helps the casting directors to book talents by creating necessary proposals.
• Maximizes the limited budget and time by being resourceful and production.
• Has advanced logical thinking skills to make rational decisions under pressure and/or in complex situations.
• Creates promotional assets of the video content (teasers, thumbnails, social cutdowns) and runs an effective promotion using YouTube functions such as Stories and Community.
• Works closely with other digital departments, social media team, casting team, and PR in order to run the most successful promotion and distribution for a content.
• May support online event productions for other departments such as PR, sales, and clients as needed.
• Supports and consults any other video-related projects when necessary.
• Experience in video production at digital media, TV network, and/or other media production companies.
• Experience in commercial video productions for clients.
• Fluent in Japanese and English
• Excellent teamwork and leadership skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
• Advanced project management skill in order to handles multiple productions simultaneously.
• High level communication skills to interact with people in a complex environment.
• Works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Has advanced knowledge and experience in creating content format for digital video
• Has a wide network of video creators and production staff.
• Experience in working with high-profile celebrities in Japan.
• High-level interest and hands-on knowledge of the latest fashion, music, sports, lifestyle, and luxury brands.
• Working production experience in an international environment.
• Basic knowledge of digital video platforms such as YouTube and Facebook, with working experience of their analytics function.
• Deep interest and creative understanding of the latest video content trend in both global and local markets.
• Drive to understand and experiment with new video media and/or technology, and to develop new video business ideas.
- Employment status
Permanent employee (with a probation period of 6 months)
including social insurance payments and transportation expenses
2 days a week (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays and New Year holidays
- 〒150-0002 Osuga Bldg., 2-11-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Japan
(10 minutes’ walk from Shibuya Station or Omotesando Station)
- Please apply from here