- Conde Nast Entertainment（CondeNastJapan） Production Manager
• A production manager works closely with creative producers and take care of the logistic side of all productions.
• Responsible for creating budget estimates, overseeing budgets for all shoots, and making budgetary decisions.
• Creates and manages schedules and crew list, as well as sending out call sheets for assigned productions.
• Be the contact and accountable person for the external crew.
• Provides oversight and assists with location scoutings.
• Oversees Fair-Use agreements, release forms contractual agreements, and COVID related agreements with other producers.
• Provides any necessary transportation requirements for the shoots.
• Manage resourcing of crew for all shoots.
• Strong experience in technical, operational, and logistical production.
• Works closely with Audio/Visual requirement details.
• He/she will foster the crew and vendor relationships to always expand the network.
• He/she is an excellent project manager who is able to schedule and track all projects and flag issues with deadlines.
• Provides production reports to the senior producers and the director or CNE Japan.
• Manages and handles music rights with designated rights holders, such as JASRAC, NEXTONE, and record labels.
• 5 years+ experience in video production
• 3 years+ experience as prodution manager at film/digital video production and/or creative agencies.
• Fluent in Japanese and English.
• Excellent teamwork to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
• Advanced project management skill in order to handles multiple productions simultaneously.
• High level communication skills to interact with people in a complex environment.
• Works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Experience in working with clients.
• A substantial network of video production vendors, creators, and crews.
• Basic knowledge and hands-on experience with contractual procedures and IP management.
• Basic knowledge and working experience with internet setup and digital devices, relating to video shooting and live streaming.
• Experience in video production with A-list celebrities.
• Working produiton experience in international environment
• Adequate knowledge and experience with operating digital video platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.
• Deep Interest and knowledge of latest fashion, music, sports, lifestyle and/or luxury brands.
• Deep interest and understanding of latest digital video trends, as well as new video media and technology.
- Employment status
Permanent employee (with a probation period of 6 months)
including social insurance payments and transportation expenses
2 days a week (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays and New Year holidays
- 〒150-0002 Osuga Bldg., 2-11-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Japan
(10 minutes’ walk from Shibuya Station or Omotesando Station)
- Please apply from here